The Revolutionary Treatment Proven to Provide Sciatica Relief
Sciatica refers to pain, weakness, numbness, or tingling in the leg. It is caused by injury to or pressure on the sciatic nerve and is a symptom, not a medical condition. Typically, you experience sciatica when you have a herniated, slipped, or bulging disc, stenosis, or a “pinched” nerve along your spine. For many patients the pain associated with sciatica can be severe. In some cases, it can be debilitating and can be enough to stop you from truly living life. The Illinois Back Institute has the resources to provide sciatica treatment to anyone in need.
In a formal research study, Functional Disc Stabilization™ has been proven to be twice as effective as even the best therapies.
Symptoms Associated with Sciatica:
- Pain down the leg. Sometimes pain in both legs
- Back pain with pain into the gluteus region
- Numbness in the leg or pins and needles in the leg
- Pain that travels down the leg into the foot in some cases all the way to the big toe
- Sharp stabbing pain in the leg at times feels like it’s burning
- Pain that is made worse by standing or sitting
- Weakness in the leg
- Pain down the leg when walking
Life Changing Treatment. Award Winning Doctors.
Functional Disc Stabilization™ is a non-invasive, non-surgical, and drug-free back pain treatment that has proven success with tens of thousands of patients. This sciatica treatment simply reverses disc degeneration giving you a healthier, stronger back without medications, surgery, or painful injections.
Functional Disc Stabilization has significantly improved the lives of over 15,000 people in the Chicagoland area. Patients are cared for by a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, and nurse practitioners- and your entire program is overseen by a medical professional.