Symptoms of Chronic Back Pain
There are several symptoms to look for when you experience chronic back pain that may indicate you have a larger problem than a strained muscle.
Common symptoms include:
- Persistent aching or stiffness along your spine
- Sharp pain in the neck, upper and lower back when engaged in normal activity
- Chronic aching in the lower back when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Back pain or burning that extends down the backs of your legs
- Incessant muscle spasms in your lower back
- Pain in your back during the night
Solutions for Eliminating Chronic Back Pain
Many doctors will recommend surgery for a back pain condition, but it is important to know all your options. Our institute specializes in a completely natural, drug-free, nonsurgical solution to chronic back pain called Functional Disc Stabilization™ and physical therapy. Learn more about our treatment here.